Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sweet Blessings to YOu!

I am so thankful you have decided to visit Morning Glory daily devotions today. I will not be posting daily during the month of May. I am participating in a Virtual Writers Mentoring Retreat and leading a prayer retreat during this time, requiring vast amounts of preparation. I will, however, post on Wednesdays and will market it as usual.

I would love for you to use this time to explore older posts. You will find treasures of faith, kisses of love and the warm embrace of grace. It is my desire that Morning Glory will stir up a hunger for God's Word within your spirit. It is my prayer that the Father will whisper tenderly to you, encouraging and strengthening you through the words of my heart.

Sweet blessings to you!
Nan Jones

No comments :

Post a Comment