Thursday, July 21, 2011

Stand Amazed

"Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised; And His greatness is unsearchable. One generation shall praise Your works to another, and shall declare Your mighty acts. I will meditate on the glorious splendor of Your majesty, and on Your wondrous works." ~Psalm 145:3-5

Sweet friends,

I am sharing a video with you today that will bless you beyond words. A friend sent it to me. I'm not sure who to credit this fabulous work to, but the name on the video is Andie's Isle Magnificent.

I pray that you will meditate on the glorious splendor of God's majesty and His wondrous works today. Let Him fill you to overflowing with the glory of His Name, with the strength of His power and the tenderness of His love.

Stand amazed before your God.

No comments :

Post a Comment