Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Scriptures of Trust ~ Three Golden Strands

"Wait on the Lord; Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the Lord!" ~ Psalm 27:14, NKJV

Our dog, Solomon, was hit by a farm truck Saturday morning. He survived, but is requiring around-the-clock care. To say we are overwhelmed is an understatement. I did not write a Morning Glory today because of this, but, this morning I read something in Jesus Calling by Sarah Young that I wanted to share with you. I hope to have a new post up on Thursday.

"Waiting, trusting, and hoping are intricately connected, like golden strands interwoven to form a strong chain. Trusting is the central strand, because it is the response from My children that I desire the most. Waiting and hoping embellish the central strand and strengthen the chain that connects you to Me. Waiting for Me to work, with your eyes on Me, is evidence that you really do trust Me. If you mouth the words 'I trust You' while anxiously trying to make things go your way, your words ring hollow...Because you are Mine, you don't just pass time in your waiting. You can wait expectantly, in hopeful trust. Keep your 'antennae' out to pick up even the faintest glimmer of My Presence."

Isn't that beautiful? Three golden strands: waiting, trusting, and hoping with trusting being in the center. Love it.

Be blessed my sweet readers. May I pray for you?

Father God, I lift up my friends to You and ask that You cause this sweet message of Yours to resonate within them. Let it stir faith within and endurance without. You are an awesome God. Nothing is too hard for you. We praise You Lord and desire to glorify Your name in all things. Thank You for Your love and tender mercies. Thank You for Your peace.


************************************************************************************
If you received Morning Glory via email, please visit the Morning Glory page to worship with Selah as they sing "I Bless Your Name". Thank you. Sweet blessings...

No comments :

Post a Comment