Sunday, February 7, 2016

Where is God? Sunday Glimpses

by Nan Jones   @NanJonesAuthor

Father, I want to be transformed by Your love. I want others to see You in me - in my life - and be drawn to Your redemptive power. I need You so much. I realize more and more just how weak I really am when I depend on myself instead of You. Speak into my life Lord and fulfill Your purposes in me for Your glory. Melt me. Mold me. Fill me and use me. I want Your love to overflow in me and wash away the tears of struggle found in others. You are faithful and true. You are my Righteousness, my Deliverer, my strength. I love You Lord.

It seems that so many of Your children are hurting. Many of us feel overwhelmed and stressed to the max. You didn't come to bring us stress. You came to bring us peace, but we must accept Your gift of peace and choose to walk in it. Enlighten the eyes of our heart to understand this. 

You've taught me that finding Your peace begins with thinking on those things that are noble and true, things that are worthy of praise. I ask that You bring our thoughts captive to You. Be Lord over our thoughts, our words, our actions. We submit to Your authority. 

And when we fail and fall back on our own ideas and strength, I ask that You be merciful and lift up our heads once again that we might see Your lovely face. Thank You Lord. You alone are worthy of our praise.

A Tweetable to Encourage Others

Where is God when I feel weak? @NanJonesAuthor offers a glimpse. (click to tweet)

***********************************************************
Please don't carry your burden alone. I would be honored to pray for you. You may contact me directly at nan@jubilantlight.com  

~#~

 

No comments :

Post a Comment