Saturday, February 12, 2011

Fear Not, For I Am With You!

"But you, Israel, are My servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the descendants of Abraham My friend. You whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, and called from its farthest regions, and said to you, 'You are My servant, I have chosen you and have not cast you away: Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.'"
(Isaiah 41:8-10)


Glory! "Fear not, for I am with you!"

Can you imagine it? Elohim, the Creator of the Universe is with you wherever you go, whatever you do...He is with you. You are not alone. He dwells richly within you! Its hard to fathom, isn't it? But, it is true.

Turn your ear toward heaven and hear Him whisper, "You are not alone."
Let it sink in. Let these words of Truth strengthen you. Let Your Heavenly Father minister peace to your restless spirit. Let His perfect love cast away all of your fear.

Nothing is so big that our God is not bigger. No pit is so deep that our God is not deeper. Remember, the Name of Jesus is a strong tower. Those who run to Him are saved. He is your refuge, your shelter from the storm. Call upon His Name, Jesus.

Say it again...Jesus. Let His peace flow over you...Jesus. Let His Presence embrace you...Jesus.

"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I love you," saith the Lord.

Jesus.


Father, You are so sweet. Thank You for ministering to us today. I don't know who You specifically are speaking to through this message, but I know that all of Your children will benefit. Thank You for caring enough to strengthen our spirits. We love You Lord and are so grateful for Your Presence. Praise You, Father!

2 comments :

  1. I love that verse!! I love having Him with me everywhere!!! And I love you!! :)

    ReplyDelete