Sunday, March 9, 2014

Where Is God? Sunday Glimpses

Father God, Hold me close. Let me drink of Your living water, let me taste of Your grace - Your amazing grace. Awaken my heart to understand how precious and how powerful is Your grace. I want to take hold of it, to walk in it, to live in its safe haven. Your grace makes me whole. Your grace draws me to You, Almighty God. That in itself is amazing. How can it be that You know me by name, that you know every moment of my day? How can it be? Thank You for Your grace. Thank You for Your love, Your mercy, Your faithfulness. Thank You for opening my eyes to see. You are Wonderful, Lord. I love you.
*********************************************************
Tweetables to Encourage Others

Where Is God? Sunday Glimpses (Click to Tweet)

Lord, let me drink of Your living water, let me taste of Your grace. (Click to Tweet)

Your grace makes me whole. Your grace draws me to You, Almighty God. (Click to Tweet)

Lord, thank You for opening my eyes to see. (Click to Tweet)

********************************************************
Are you burdened? Do you need someone to pray for you? I would be honored. You may contact me at nan@jubilantlight.com

No comments :

Post a Comment