Sunday, May 4, 2014

Where Is God? Sunday Glimpses

by Nan Jones @NanJonesAuthor


Lord, thank You for Your presence. I find peace there. Safety. Wisdom. And grace. Thank You for teaching me to call out Your name in time of need. When You hear my voice, I know that You turn and stand with arms open wide, waiting to embrace me with Your love. I see it so clearly, Lord. And for that I'm forever thankful. I lift up my friends to You and ask that You open the eyes of their hearts to see and know the same Truth. Oh, what comfort I receive when I think of Your love and Your presence! Comfort my friends - those who are hurting, those who feel overwhelmed by decisions and circumstances. No problem is so big that You are not bigger still. No pain is so deep that Your grace is not deeper still. Thank You, Lord. Thank You for who You are.

*********************************************************
Tweetables to Encourage Others

Are you looking for God? @NanJonesAuthor offers insight. (Click to Tweet)

Lord, thank You for Your presence. (Click to Tweet)

********************************************************
Please don't carry your burdens alone. I'd be honored to pray for you. You may contact me at nan@jubilantlight.com

No comments :

Post a Comment