Sunday, April 3, 2016

Where is God? Sunday Glimpses

by Nan Jones   @NanJonesAuthor


Father, I've thought a lot about the comfort of Your Presence today. The fact that You are always with us is such a miracle. May I never take You for granted. I find solace when I rest in You. I find strength when I walk with You. I find courage when I sit still with You and remember that You are God. That's amazing Lord. 

My humanness wants to reject the thought that the Most High God walks with me everyday, but my faith knows that I know that You are faithful to allow me to live within Your love every moment of every day, surrounded and protected by You. Thank You Lord. Thank You for the gift and privilege of knowing this Truth.

I pray for those who feel abandoned by You. I pray for those whose light has dimmed and faith has waned because life is so hard at times and the battles are so fierce. I ask that You would open their eyes to see You, to know that You are near to the brokenhearted just like You promised. Open their ears to hear Your sweet whispers of love and comfort and reassurance. Touch them in a tangible way Lord - in a way that nothing else can explain except that You, the Lord, are with them through it all. Open their hearts to receive Your love and to take hold of Your promises once again. Thank You Father. 

Thank You for Your faithfulness, Your mercy, and Your grace that rains down upon Your children. We love You Lord, and we give You praise.

A Tweetable to Encourage Others
Where is God when life is hard? @NanJonesAuthor offers a glimpse. (click to tweet)

******************************************************************************************************
Please don't carry your burdens alone. If you need prayer, feel free to share in the comments below so others can pray for you. Or, if you prefer, you may contact me directly at nan@jubilantlight.com

****************************************************************************************
Has life been coming at you hard? Do you want to step away from the chaos and focus on the Lord for just a few moments. I've created a facebook page for that purpose. Seeing Beyond the Veil will remind you of God's faithfulness through scripture, prayers, inspirational quotes and worship. I would love for you to visit Seeing Beyond the Veil. To join the community just "like" the page. Hope it will be a blessing to you.  

No comments :

Post a Comment