Thursday, November 10, 2011

Broken Places

"Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; you are Mine." ~ Isaiah 43:1

Hope.
A reason to live.
A reason to not give up.

Beloved, many are the struggles of today. Difficulty washes over us like the ebb and flow of a salty tide, always constant, always pulling and pushing us. Many have surrendered to the crushing weight of despair. Many have become numb to the pain.

But the Lord your God says to you, "Fear not, for I have redeemed you, I have called you by your name; you are Mine."

Your brokenness does not go unnoticed by a loving God. He waits to restore you. He yearns to make a way where there seems to be no way. He longs to show Himself mighty on your behalf. But first you must lay the broken pieces of your heart before Him.

His grace is for You.
His love surrounds you.
He IS your God and you must know that nothing is too difficult for Him.

Nothing.

Sweet friend, be encouraged today. You are loved by an awesome God. Run to Him. Place your trust in Him.

When anything that's broken is laid before the Lord, it will not remain unredeemed.




Father, I lift my precious friends to You. I give You their brokenness, their confusion and pain. I ask that You pour out Your grace on them and bring healing. Bring restoration. Restore hope to them. Cause them to laugh as a child free from the cares of the world. We praise You for Your redemption and Your grace. We love You Lord and appreciate You so very much.
*************************************************************************************
If you received Morning Glory via email please visit the Morning Glory page to be blessed by a powerful video by Selah.

2 comments :

  1. AWesome Words..my sweet Dove...I am so honored to be your partner...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you darlin'. I love you and I am so thankful that you are my husband.

    ReplyDelete