Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sunday Glimpses of God


Father God, Life is difficult at times. Barren. Harsh. But You, Lord, are my constant and for that I give You praise. You are Wonderful, Counselor, the Mighty God, and the Prince of Peace. You are King of kings and Lord of Lords; You are El Roi - the God who sees and knows all about it. For that, I give You praise. I wash my praise in the tears of offering, for I desire to give to You Lord - to express my gratitude for being my God. When everything else has fallen apart, You have held me together. You have been my peace, my joy, my hope, and my great provider. I pray that you find my sacrifice of praise holy and acceptable to You. You are an awesome God, worthy to be praised.

Photo credit: passionprayedfor.wordpress.com
*********************************************************
If you need personal prayer and encouragement, please feel free to contact me at nan@jubilantlight.com. I would be honored to pray with you.

2 comments :

  1. I sang praises loudly in the car on the way home from church! Your words hear continue to express my joy in the Lord today! :-) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Praise the Lord, Marcie! That makes me smile <3

      Delete