Sunday, November 3, 2013

How Do I Find God? Sunday Glimpses


Father God, In Your infinite love, You made a way for us to know You, to walk with You, to rest beneath the shadow of Your wing. How do we thank You for that kind of love? How do we thank You for Your restoration and healing in all things? How do we thank You for Your glorious hope, knowing that You are the God of tomorrow - the God of the dawning? Awaken our hearts to love You more, Lord. Soften our hearts toward You. Cause the walls to crumble and fall into the great abyss. Forgive us for the walls we put up in times of disillusionment and disappointment - the times we assume You have abandoned us. I know now that You will never abandon Your child. Never. You are faithful, Lord. You are always working on our behalf, putting all the pieces together in response to our prayer. Your perfect love casts away all fear. I choose today to walk in Your love and to put the fear behind me. For You are a great God. I am Yours and You are mine. I love You, Lord.  

Photo credit: fumc-cary.org
*********************************************************
Do you have a personal need you would like for me to pray about? I would honored to bring Your request before the Lord. You may contact me directly at nan@jubilantlight.com

2 comments :

  1. Hi Dear! I join you in your beautiful prayer. Do you pray over people? You would be really good at that I think.

    He is faithful, and works for my good, even when I don't feel it or even see it. I walk by faith, and not by sight.
    Thank you for this wonderful prayer today.
    Monday Blessings to you!
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Ceil, I love to pray for and with people. God has taken me out of my shy cocoon and done quite a work.

      Isn't it interesting how out-of-our-control circumstances can deepen our walk of faith - if we choose so. I definitely have a new understanding of "walk by faith, and not by sight". Bless you girlfriend.

      Delete