Sunday, November 24, 2013

How Do I Find God? Sunday Glimpses

Father God, You alone are worthy of our praise. You are Holy, Lord. You are exalted above all the earth. What blows me away is that, even though You are the One True God, You know my name. You know my struggle, my questions, my despair. I take great comfort in that knowledge, Lord. Thank You. Thank You for Your grace that covers and shields me. Thank You for Your Presence in my despair - the covering of Your wing that shelters me from my enemy. You are awesome God. You are faithful and true. I love You and I give You praise.
******************************************************
If you would like for me to pray for you, I would be honored. Feel free to contact me at nan@jubilantlight.com. Sweet blessings to you, my precious friend.

No comments :

Post a Comment