Sunday, February 2, 2014

How Can I Find God? Sunday Glimpses

Father God, Your tender mercies warm my heart with feelings of security and love. Thank You. Thank You for Your unfailing love. Open the eyes of our hearts to see the image of You holding us to Your breast, near to Your heart, cradled in blissful joy and comfort. In Your Presence is joy unspeakable. Joy comes from pressing into Your love. In Your Presence, above the fray, the effects of  circumstances cannot touch Your child. Peace is ours. Joy is ours. Safety. Provision. Fill us with a renewed sense of who You are. Awaken our hearts to worship You, to praise You - not for our circumstances, but for Your love. Thank You Father. You are an awesome God.
*********************************************************
Tweetables to Encourage Others

In Your Presence, above the fray, the effects of circumstances cannot touch Your child. (Click to Tweet)

Lord, awaken our hearts to praise You - not for our circumstances, but for Your love. (Click to Tweet)
*********************************************************
Please do not carry your burdens alone. I would be honored to pray with you. You may contact me directly at nan@jubilantlight.com

1 comment :

  1. Hi Nan! What a beautiful image you have with your prayer. It illustrates it perfectly. How many times I forget how precious I am to the one who made me. And he wants me to rest with him! What a wonder that is.
    Happy Sunday my friend,
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete