Sunday, February 9, 2014

How Do I Find God? Sunday Glimpses

Father God, how mighty You are! How faithful! Thank You, Lord...we give You praise. It amazes me that, truly, Your love never fails. I look to the past and remember Your miraculous interventions, Your great mercies, provision, protection and I am blessed. I look to the future and know that You are the same God that was there in my past, and You will walk with me every step of the way. Praise You, Lord. Because of You, I have nothing to fear. I may not understand everything, but this I know...You are faithful to Your child. We can depend on You, lean on You, and trust You fully. Teach us to look to You, rather than our circumstances. Teach us to seek You with all of our heart, our soul, our mind and our strength. For it is in our seeking that we find You. And it is when we find You that we walk in the lessons of Your faithfulness. We love You, Lord. We worship You and give You praise.
*********************************************************
Tweetable to Encourage Others
Truly, Lord, Your love never fails. (Click to Tweet)

Lord, I may not understand everything, but this I know: You are faithful to Your child. (Click to Tweet)

*********************************************************
Do you have a need today? Would you like for me to stand with you in prayer? You may contact me directly at nan@jubilantlight.com

No comments :

Post a Comment