Thursday, February 6, 2014

Scriptures of Encouragement ~ Never Alone

I snuggled beneath a quilt and watched the dawning light. Billowing clouds raced like stallions across the heavens, opening windows to a teal blue sky. Dusty rose of morning mixed with teal and frosted the base of the clouds with bronze. 

Stunning.

The bronze colored, swift moving clouds transported my thoughts to the power and majesty of God.


"The Lord has His way 
in the whirlwind and in the storm, 
and the clouds are the dust of His feet." 
~ Nahum 1:3c

I imagined Elohim, the Creator of the Universe, passing by as I began my day. His strong presence stirred up dust, bronzing the clouds, gusting the wind. Isn't that beautiful? I thought of my Jesus - God with us - and marveled that because of Him I could know the Maker of heaven and earth. Because of Him I could make my refuge in the Shadow of the Almighty.

Because of Him I would never be alone in my struggles.

Amazing, isn't it?
*********************************************************
Tweetables to Encourage Others

Billowing clouds raced like stallions across the heavens.(Click to Tweet)

I imagined Elohim, the Creator of the Universe, passing by as I began my day. (Click to Tweet)

Because of Jesus, I know the Maker of heaven and earth. Because of Him, I make my refuge in the Shadow of the Almighty. (Click to Tweet)



*********************************************************
If you received Morning Glory via email, please visit the Morning Glory  page. You have got to hear this song! It's called "Alone, Yet Not Alone" by Joni Eareckson Tada. It's peaceful. Powerful. Soothing and oh, so beautiful. You're gonna love it.

No comments :

Post a Comment