Sunday, March 16, 2014

Where Is God? Sunday Glimpses

Lord, You've reminded me of the cross all day. Forgive me for taking it for granted. Forgive me for not remembering the great sacrifice You made for me - the great outpouring of Your love. You are wonderful, Lord. Because of You I have hope. Because of You I have peace. Because of You I will never walk alone or be in need...all because of the cross. Your love for us is beyond comprehension. Open the eyes of our hearts to know and understand how much You love Your children. Lord, so many feel alone and afraid today. They feel unworthy of Your love. I ask that You open their ears to hear Your sweet whispers of love. Make them aware of the tug You've placed upon their heartstrings, drawing them to You. Let them know Your unconditional love. Heal their broken places. Wipe their tears of affliction, their tears of overwhelming sorrow and replace them with the peace that passes all understanding. Thank You Lord. Thank You for showing Yourself strong on their behalf today. You are an awesome God. We love You.
*********************************************************
Tweetables to Encourage Others

WHERE IS GOD? SUNDAY GLIMPSES Are you struggling to find God in your circumstances? (Click to Tweet)

Lord, because of You I have hope, I have peace. Because of You I will never walk alone. (Click to Tweet)

*********************************************************
Please don't carry your burdens alone. I would be honored to pray for you. You may contact me at nan@jubilantlight.com

No comments :

Post a Comment