Sunday, October 12, 2014

Where Is God? Sunday Glimpses

by Nan Jones   @NanJonesAuthor

Father, Your love means so very much to me. The tenderness of Your touch - the beauty of Your presence - is a gift beyond measure. Thank You. You amaze me. 

I don't think I have ever needed you as much as I do now. I'm standing on Your promises. I'm pressing into Your faithfulness. Even though I don't deserve Your grace, You offer it freely. Abundantly. 

I ask the same for my friends who are struggling not to drown in disappointments and heartbreak. Your grace sustains and strengthens me. Sustain and strengthen them also. Your grace meets my needs and washes over me like a tidal wave of love and acceptance. Wash over my friends also and cause joy to rise up in ripples of laughter as they buoy up to ride the wave of grace.

Help us to know in our knowers that we are worthy of Your great love, Lord. Grant us the wings of eagles to rise above the storm as we learn to wait on You. That's the key, isn't it? Waiting. Resting. Trusting. Being still and knowing that You alone are God. Seal this Truth within our spirits and teach us to cease our striving and wait on You. We love You, Lord. We give You praise, for You alone are worthy of our praise. Blessed be the Name of the Lord.

Tweetables to Encourage Others

Where is God when my heart is breaking? @NanJonesAuthor offers a glimpse. (Click to Tweet)

Can grace come in like a tidal wave? @NanJonesAuthor thinks so. (Click to Tweet)

*********************************************************
Would you like for me to pray for you? You may contact me at nan@jubilantlight.com

No comments :

Post a Comment