Sunday, May 25, 2014

Where is God? Sunday Glimpses

by Nan Jones

Photo Credit: livingbetter50.com
Lord, Thank You for calling to me from the deep recesses of my spirit. Thank You for teaching me to listen and to recognize Your sweet whispers. You are an amazing God. I'm so honored and thankful to belong to You. I pray for my readers who desire to know You more. Awaken their hearts to adore You. Stir within their spirits a hunger and thirst to devour Your Word. You, alone, satisfy the longing soul - nothing compares to Your love. You are high and lifted up! You are the King of Glory, the Mighty God, the Prince of Peace. You, Lord, have called us friends. Thank You. Thank You from the bottom of our hearts. We love You and we give You praise.

*********************************************************
Tweetables to Encourage Others

Do you long to know Him more? @NanJonesAuthor offers this prayer for you. (Click to Tweet)

You, Lord, have called us friends. Thank You. (Click to Tweet)

*********************************************************
Please don't carry your burdens alone. I would be honored to pray with you. You may contact me at nan@jubilantlight.com

No comments :

Post a Comment