Sunday, June 7, 2015

Where is God? Sunday Glimpses

by Nan Jones   @NanJonesAuthor

Father, I'm watching the rain pelt hard against the earth. It came out of nowhere. Today has been like that for me, Lord. A dark cloud came out of nowhere and I began to weep. But You Lord - YOU, Lord comforted me and helped me laugh. Thank You for that. Thank You for Your goodness. Thank You for Your Presence, especially when I feel so alone. Your sweet, sweet Presence stills my restless heart.

I ask that my friends would know Your peace. Please reveal Yourself to them. Teach them to recognize Your quiet voice yearning to calm and reassure them. Help each of us learn how to focus on You and not our circumstances. You promise to keep us in Your perfect peace when we keep our mind stayed on You. Bless You Lord. Thank You for Your Word that brings life. Thank You for Your Word that is Truth. 

Thank You for being who You say You are. 

We love You Lord.

A Tweetable to Encourage Others

Where is God when I weep? @NanJonesAuthor offers a glimpse. (Click to Tweet)

****************************************************************
Please don't carry your burden alone. I would be honored to pray for you. You may contact me directly at nan@jubilantlight.com

****************************************************************
Is life coming at you hard? Are you searching desperately for the nearness of God? I've created a facebook community page, Seeing Beyond The Veil, to strengthen you during these times. You can step away from the chaos for a minute  and enjoy a few moments with reminders of God's Faithfulness and love. I would love for you stop by.

2 comments :

  1. What a lovely prayer Nan. Thank you for praying so faithfully for all of us. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love to pray for others, just like someone else I know. I believe her name is Marcie :)

      Delete