Sunday, June 21, 2015

Where is God? Sunday Glimpses

by Nan Jones   @NanJonesAuthor

I'm thinking of You, Lord. I'm remembering how often You have comforted me in my distress. I'm pondering Your faithfulness that amazes me. I know that I know I can depend on You to meet my needs. I know I can trust You to carry me when I'm too weary to keep pressing on. How can I ever thank You enough? I'm so grateful for Your love and Your presence in my life.

I bring my friends before Your throne of grace. Many are weary. Many are overwhelmed or hurting. Many face obstacles and circumstances that need Your miracle touch. We believe nothing is too difficult for You Lord. I ask that You show Yourself mighty in the lives of my friends. Within Your might, show them Your tenderness, Your compassion, mercy and love. 

Awaken our hearts to receive Your love. 
Awaken our hearts to know You Lord.

Blessed be the Name of the Lord! We exalt Your Name on high. We praise You for who You are and because You alone are worthy of our praise. Thank You for loving us so. You are amazing Lord.

A Tweetable to Encourage Others

Where is God when I need Him the most? @NanJonesAuthor offers a glimpse. (Click to Tweet)

****************************************************************

Please don't carry your burden alone. I'd be honored to pray for you. You may contact me directly at nan@jubilantlight.com

****************************************************************
Are you searching for the nearness of God? Do you just want to get away from the chaos for a few minutes and focus on Him and His love for you? I've created a facebook community page to help you do that. On Seeing Beyond the Veil  you'll find praise music, inspirational quotes, scriptures, and testimonies. If you want the community to pray, you may direct message me on the page and I'll place it in the newsfeed. We need each other. And we need to learn to be still and remember that He is God.

No comments :

Post a Comment