Sunday, June 28, 2015

Where is God? Sunday Glimpses

by Nan Jones   @NanJonesAuthor

Fill me Lord. Fill me with Your Living Water. Let it flow over and through the broken places of my life and bring healing. Surround me with Your sweet Presence and protect me from all that seeks to harm. You are my Refuge Lord. You are my strength and my joy. You are my God and I am Your child. 

I stand amazed at the knowledge that You know me by name. You know all that concerns me - my joys, my sorrows, my fears. And You respond to each. I believe You laugh when I laugh, You cry when I cry, and You hold me when I'm afraid. You are all that I need, Lord. Thank You. Thank You for Your love.

I bring my friends before Your throne of grace and I ask that You renew their joy of salvation. Many are consumed with sorrow. Many are filled with anxiety and fear as they face an uncertain tomorrow. Many just need to know that they are not alone. Touch them with Your tender love - intervene on their behalf with Your mighty power.

Lord, I love that we can come to You with all our needs and that You delight in meeting the needs of Your children. We love You Lord and we give You praise.

A Tweetable to Encourage Others

Where is God when I need Him? @NanJonesAuthor offers a glimpse. (Click to Tweet)

****************************************************************
Please don't carry your burden alone. I would be honored to pray for you. You may contact me directly at nan@jubilantlight.com

****************************************************************
Are you searching for the nearness of God? Do you want and need to get away from the chaos for a few minutes just to focus on Him? I've created a facebook community page to help you do that. Seeing Beyond The Veil is filled with praise music, scriptures,  inspiring quotes, and  encouraging words. If you would like for the community to pray, you may direct message me and I'll place your request in the newsfeed. We need each other. And we all need time to be still and remember that He is God. Won't you join us?

No comments :

Post a Comment