Sunday, June 14, 2015

Where Is God? Sunday Glimpses

by Nan Jones   @NanJonesAuthor

Father, I can hear Your sweet whispers calling to me above the stiff winds coming against my heart today.
The storm swirls, but You remain steady. Constant. I know You are with me in this storm. Open my eyes that I might see You. Thank You for the knowledge that You are with me. Always. You are my peace. You give me endurance against the enemy's attacks. You give me fortitude and strength.

And You bathe me in Your grace. Your grace is beyond our understanding. It comes to us freely wrapped in Your astounding love - love that never fails. Love that never gives up on us. Love that stills my pounding heart. Thank You Lord. I bless Your name and give You praise. You, Lord, are worthy of all praise! It is You Lord that I adore.

I ask that You give my friends the wings of eagles to rise above their storms and view their circumstances from Your perspective. You are high above the earth. Your ways and Your thoughts are higher than our own. Difficulties that seem to be of great magnitude are actually minute when we view them from Your perspective. They are but for a moment in light of eternity. From Your perspective we can see that "this too shall pass" and that there is light on the other side. 

Bring us through to Your glorious light, Lord. Give us the courage to walk by faith and not by sight, for by faith we WILL mount up with eagle wings and soar into the heavens with You, high above our problems. That's where I want to be Lord. I believe that's where my friends want to be also. Thank You for Your faithfulness to hear us when we cry out to You. You are precious to us, Lord. We love You.

A Tweetable to Encourage Others

Where is God in my storm? @NanJonesAuthor offers a glimpse. (Click to Tweet)

************************************************************
Please don't carry your burden alone. I would be honored to pray for you. You may contact me directly at nan@jubilantlight.com 
*************************************************************
I've created a facebook community page to help folks find the nearness of God when you need Him the most. It's a place where you can leave the chaos behind for a few minutes and focus on the Lord through worship songs, prayers, and inspirational words. It's a place where others will pray for you too. I'll post your prayer request for you and then you'll receive prayer support from your brothers and sisters. I would love for you to visit SeeingBeyondTheVeil.

No comments :

Post a Comment