Sunday, November 15, 2015

Where is God? Sunday Glimpses

by Nan Jones   @NanJonesAuthor


Father, I am so thankful for Your grace. Lately, I have experienced it like never before. In my darkest moments, Your grace rained down on me. Liquid love flowed though my broken places, washing away the debris of a shattered heart. It really has been amazing. Even in my ugly moments, You granted me unmerited favor. You have met my needs miraculously. You have opened doors of opportunity for me, and You have loved me unconditionally. Thank You.

Thank You for my friends and for my readers who, like me, seek to know You more. I ask that You pour out Your grace on them. Flood their lives with Your goodness and love. Let them stand amazed at the wonder of who You are. You promise if we seek You, You will be found. Stir a hunger within us Lord that only You can satisfy. Enlighten the eyes of our hearts to understand Your ways, Your will, and Your Word.

You are glorious Lord, mighty in power, tender in love. What an amazing God. We love You so much and we praise You, for You alone are worthy of praise.

A Tweetable to Encourage Others

Where is God in my ugliest moments? @NanJonesAuthor offers a glimpse. (click to tweet)

~#~

 

2 comments :

  1. I love this sentence, "Liquid love flowed though my broken places, washing away the debris of a shattered heart." So poetic and peaceful. I am praying God's peace over you this week my dear friend. :-)

    ReplyDelete