Sunday, November 29, 2015

Where is God? Sunday Glimpses

by Nan Jones   @NanJonesAuthor


Lord, I'm so very thankful for You. Even when I'm distant or despondent, You still love me. I hear You bidding me to come to You - to Your secret place where we can talk. Forgive me for not coming quicker. Please forgive me for withdrawing from Your incredible love. You minister beautifully to me, meeting my needs, gently pouring Your strength into my weary spirit. I appreciate that, Lord. Thank You.

I bring my friends before You as well. As we kneel together before Your throne of grace I ask that You touch them by the power of Your Holy Spirit. Strengthen them, encourage and inspire them to keep moving forward. It's such an awesome thought to realize that not only do You go before us, but You hedge us in from behind also. We are surrounded by Your protection and assistance as we journey on our walk of faith. I ask that You open the eyes of my friends to see You and to recognize Your Presence with them always. Fill them with hope. Make a way for them where there seems to be no way. Flood their minds with peace as they focus on You and Your promises.

You are our sure place Lord. We depend on You being who You say You are. What a wonder it is to realize just how magnificent You really are! ... and that we belong to You. My heart overflows with gratitude for You. Thank You for Your constant and abiding love. You are wonderful Lord.

A Tweetable to Encourage Others

Where is God when I am despondent? @NanJonesAuthor offers a glimpse. (click to tweet)

~#~

 

No comments :

Post a Comment