Sunday, March 20, 2016

Where is God? Sunday Glimpses

by Nan Jones   @NanJonesAuthor


I love You Lord. You are my Constant, my Anchor. You keep me stable when my world is rocking like a boat on a storm-tossed sea. You are who You say You are! I appreciate that and I depend on it. You have proven to be the strength of my heart, the light for my path. You have proven to be my Strong Tower and my Refuge. You have proven to be my Comfort, my Peace, and my Joy. Thank You Lord. I bless Your holy Name!

I pray for those who are overwhelmed today. I ask that You replace their despair with Your hope, their fear with Your peace. You, Lord, are our peace. You are our hope. The world cannot provide these essentials for life - only You can. Teach us to press into You, to be aware of Your Presence always. Enlighten the eyes of our hearts to understand the essence of who You are. And help us let down the walls that we unknowingly erect to protect our hearts against more hurt, more disappointment, and more disillusionment. Set us free to worship You, for You alone are worthy of our praise.

It is You that we love. It is You we adore. It is You, our Lord and King - You who heal our brokenness and meet all our needs. Thank You Lord. 

A Tweetable to Encourage Others

Where is God when my world is rocking like a storm-tossed sea? @NanJonesAuthor offers a glimpse. (click to tweet)

****************************************************************
Please do not carry your burdens alone. I would be honored to pray for you. You may contact me directly at nan@jubilantlight.com 

No comments :

Post a Comment