Sunday, December 29, 2013

How Do I Find God? Sunday Glimpses

Father God, Thank You for Your presence. Open our eyes to see You in our midst. Teach us to rest - to cease our striving and "fixing". Either we believe You are God, or we don't. I choose to believe, Lord. I believe You are Sovereign. I believe You have all authority over my life. And I believe that nothing comes my way without Your knowledge. Be glorified in me, Lord. Teach me Your eternal purposes. Because You are good, because You are God, I trust You. You are merciful and kind, faithful and true. I love You, Lord.

Photo credit: all-free-download.com
*********************************************************
Would you like for me to pray for you? Please don't carry your burdens alone. You may contact me directly at nan@jubilantlight.com

No comments :

Post a Comment