Sunday, December 8, 2013

How Do I Find God? Sunday Glimpses

Father, You promise us that Your song will be with us in the night. That means so much to me. Thank You. I'm learning that in Your Presence the light of Your love for me permeates my darkness, overtaking it, conquering it, and making it new. Your love transforms the shadows into the Shadow of Your wing. You are my hiding place. You keep me warm and comforted when the winds of my winter season come against me. Thank You for Your comfort and Your reassurance. I praise You, Lord and bless You from the depths of my being. Blessed be the Name of the Lord.

Photo credit: www.w8themes.com
********************************************************
Please do not carry your burdens alone. I'd be honored to pray with you. You may contact me directly at nan@jubilantlight.com.

No comments :

Post a Comment