Sunday, July 20, 2014

Where Is God? Sunday Glimpses

by Nan Jones   @NanJonesAuthor

Lord, I am comforted by Your Presence. I know that Your Spirit is within me because of Jesus, but it comforts and strengthens me to realize that You are also with me, surrounding me with Your love. That is an amazing thought. That is how I can run to You in my time of need and Your power is not limited or contained within my frailties. Thank You for teaching me this truth. Thank You for teaching me that it is in You that we live and move and have our being. Amazing. Simply amazing. I pray for my friends who feel alone in their struggles. I ask that You open their eyes to see You there with them. Stir within them the reality that we can, indeed, run to You and be held in Your comforting embrace. Calm their restless spirits. According to Your covenant, I ask that You exchange their fears for Your perfect peace, Your joy for their immense sorrows. Make a way for them where there seems to be no way. Thank You for Your faithfulness, Lord. Thank You for Your mercy and love. You are the Mighty God, Maker of heaven and earth, and yet You know us by Name. Hold my friends close, Lord and remind them that they belong to an awesome God. Thank You Lord. We love You and we give You praise.

Tweetables to Encourage Others

Where is God when we hurt? @NanJonesAuthor offers a glimpse. (Click to Tweet)

Lord, Your power is not limited by my frail understanding. (Click to Tweet)

***********************************************
If you would like for me to pray for you, you may contact me directly at nan@jubilantlight.com.

No comments :

Post a Comment