Sunday, July 27, 2014

Where Is God? Sunday Glimpses

by Nan Jones  @NanJonesAuthor

I need You, Lord. I need the warmth of Your embrace, the shelter of Your Presence. I offer a sacrifice of praise to You in the midst of my storm, for You alone are worthy of our praise. You are Wonderful. Counselor. Mighty God, and the Prince of Peace. You are my God, my Redeemer, and my Friend. Hold me close enough to hear Your beating heart, close enough to feel the rise and fall of Your breath. I can't do this alone, Lord. You are my strength, my shelter, my sure place. I love You Lord. Many of my friends are overwhelmed also. Open their ears that they might hear Your sweet whisper calling to them out of the darkness. Give them strength. Hope. Affirmation that they are worthy of Your love. Help them, as You have me, to live in the moment knowing that You are in the moment with us. Thank You Lord. I would be lost without You. Thank You for loving me. Blessed be Your holy Name.

Tweetables to Encourage Others

Do you think God abandoned you? @NanJonesAuthor shares hope in WHERE IS GOD? SUNDAY GLIMPSES (Click to Tweet)

I can't do this alone, Lord. You are my strength, my shelter, my sure place.  (Click to Tweet)
*********************************************************
Please don't carry your burdens alone. I would be honored to pray for you. You may contact me directly at nan@jubilantlight.com.

No comments :

Post a Comment