Sunday, August 3, 2014

Where Is God? Sunday Glimpses

by Nan Jones   @NanJonesAuthor

I love You, Lord. I desire You above all things. I want to walk in thankfulness regardless of my circumstances - I want to walk in thankfulness for You. Always. You are my Rock, my Refuge, my Shelter in the storm. You are my Deliverer, My Redeemer, and my God. Thank You for Your Presence in my life. Thank You for always being ready to lift me up out of the miry clay into Your sure place. Thank You for Your faithfulness to hear me when I cry out to You. And thank You for not thinking twice about receiving me into Your everlasting arms. You are an awesome God.

I call out the names of my friends to You - those who are hurting, confused, angry, desperate. I ask that You touch them by the power of Your Holy Spirit and grant them a fresh anointing to fulfill Your purposes in their lives. Return to them the joy of their salvation. Let Your perfect peace flow through them. Please guide them and me on the path You have laid out for our lives. We want to obey You in all things, to trust You fully, for You are our God and we are Your people. We worship You, Lord and we bless Your holy Name.

A Tweetable to Encourage Others

Do you need to be lifted above the fray? @NanJonesAuthor offers a hand up. (Click to Tweet)

*********************************************************
Please do not carry your burden alone. I would be honored to pray with you. You may contact me directly at nan@jubilantlight.com

2 comments :

  1. "And thank You for not thinking twice about receiving me into Your everlasting arms." I've been singing that hymn for a couple of weeks...Leaning on the Everlasting Arms. I'm so thankful we have Him to lean on. To trust in. Thank you for praying for me. I'm praying for you. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's one of my favorite hymns too. I also love the thought that BENEATH us are His everlasting arms. No matter how far we fall or how much our world crumbles beneath us, His arms are there to catch us. Pretty awesome, I'd say. Love you too!

      Delete