Sunday, February 1, 2015

Where is God? Sunday Glimpses

by Nan Jones   @NanJonesAuthor

Lord, I'm reminded of Your great love, the love that sustains me, the love that can never be taken away by the world. I rest in the knowledge of Your love. My weary spirit soaks in the warmth of Your grace, drinks deeply of Your Living Water and is strengthened. Thank You Lord. When I am overwhelmed, lead me to the Cross where Your love flows down. Transform my despair into unspeakable joy, my anxious heart into Your perfect peace. Yes, Lord, at the foot of the Cross despair becomes joy, anxiety becomes peace, brokenness is healed and restored. Thank You for Your redemptive work on the cross. You are amazing Lord.

You are teaching me deep in my knower that absolutely nothing can separate me from Your love. My world can fall apart, but if anything, Your love is illuminated more through the darkness as You draw near. Help my friends to know this too. I ask that You make the depth of Your remarkable love known to them. I pray that Your love would break through the deceptive lies of the enemy of our soul - lies that tell us we are alone in our pain, lies that tell us we are not worthy of Your love. You are faithful Lord. I love You. I trust You with my life and I give You praise.

A Tweetable to Encourage Others

How do I know God loves me? @NanJonesAuthor wants to help. (Click to Tweet)

*********************************************************
Please don't carry your burdens alone. If you would like for me to pray for you, you may contact me directly at nan@jubilantlight.com

No comments :

Post a Comment