Thursday, February 19, 2015

Finding God's Presence ~ While I'm Away

by Nan Jones   @NanJonesAuthor

The Lord has made a miraculous way for me to attend the Writers Advance Boot Camp this weekend at The Cove, Billy Graham's conference center. This is my fourth year to attend. In fact, this conference is where I won my book contract for The Perils of A Pastor's Wife, scheduled to release on June 30th. I'm so excited to learn about all things writing and I'm looking forward to basking in the Spirit of God with other Believers. Because I'm traveling, my blog schedule will be interrupted. I expect to post again next Tuesday, February 24th.


But since you've stopped by, I would absolutely love for you to poke around in the archives. My messages will help you find the Lord regardless of your circumstances. He is a mighty God. Faithful. True. Full of mercy and grace, and He loves you very much. 

Here's a few to get you started:


This post is recent, but it soothes my heart each time I read it: The Gift of the Moments.


Are you brokenhearted? Do you need to experience the rain of His grace? Prisms of Great Love


Are your burdens becoming too great? This will encourage you: Burden-Bearer


I would like to ask you to pray for me as I step out in faith to follow the Lord's leading. I am so grateful to the Lord for moving heaven and earth to get me there. Please pray that I will hear His voice and rest in His Presence. My fibromyalgia is also a concern, so please pray for my stamina and strength. 


And now, may I pray for you?


Father, You are such a great God. Thank You for loving us and caring for us so intimately. Thank You for directing our steps and putting all of the pieces of our lives together to mold and shape us for Your plan and for Your glory. I pray for my precious friends. You know their needs. You know their hearts. I ask that You move mightily upon them this week. Open doors for them that no man can shut. I ask that You put food on their tables and provide payment for electricity bills. I ask that You touch diseased bodies by the power of Your Holy Spirit and bring healing. Thank You Lord. Encourage them by Your Presence in their lives. We love You Lord. We praise You, for You alone are worthy of our praise. In Jesus' Name I pray, amen.

No comments :

Post a Comment