Sunday, February 15, 2015

Where is God? Sunday Glimpses

by Nan Jones   @NanJonesAuthor

Father, You are so good. Throughout the day You have caused a song of praise to slip through the crevices of my broken heart. My songs to You may not be exuberant, but they are heartfelt. It's easy to give You praise. Thank You for holding me, for noticing my tears and drawing even closer to help me. You are an amazing God ... so grand, and yet so personal. So magnificent and yet so approachable. Thank You for Your desire to know us. Thank You for Your tender care.

I lift up my friends to You. Many are barely getting by. Many, like me, are brokenhearted, confused, and filled with sorrow. But Lord ... YES, You O Lord are more than enough for all of our needs. Your grace is sufficient. Teach us to open Your gifts of grace and peace. Teach us to walk hand in hand with You at all times, understanding the miracle our relationship with You represents. No matter what is coming our way, You go before us and You hedge us in from behind as a rear guard keeping us safe. I feel safe within Your love. Thank You that nothing - no thing - can separate us from Your love. Help us focus on You and not our circumstances. Let Your face be all we see. Thank You Lord, for Your promises are true. We love You and we give You praise.

A Tweetable to Encourage Others 

Where is God when I'm struggling? @NanJonesAuthor offers a glimpse.  (Click to tweet)

************************************************
Please do not carry your burdens alone. I would be honored to pray with you. You may contact me directly at nan@jubilantlight.com

No comments :

Post a Comment