Sunday, February 8, 2015

Where Is God? Sunday Glimpses

by Nan Jones   @NanJonesAuthor

Father, I need You, oh how I need You. You are my Rock. My Anchor. My Refuge in the storm. My heart lies exposed and vulnerable to the taunts of the enemy. His lies strive to penetrate the very essence of who I am. But You Lord are my Shield. My Strong Tower. I run to You, Lord and I'm safe. And I'm sound. And I remain. I remain in Your love because You are my constant in this difficult place I find myself in. Thank You for Your faithfulness. I appreciate You so much. Please put me back together again. Fill my broken places with the golden flow of Your love. Strengthen my heart.

Strengthen my friends too. I ask that You cup their broken hearts in Your strong hands and hold them together until their hearts beat as one with You. Hold them until they can step into their tomorrows again. Bathe them in Your peace. Your peace is a perfect peace. It's not contingent on our circumstances. Your perfect peace is a gift from You. YOU, Lord are our peace --- our Prince of Peace. In Your Presence we find our peace. In Your Presence we find the strength to go on. Thank You for Your love.

A Tweetable to Encourage Others

Where is God when I can't go on? @NanJonesAuthor offers a glimpse. (Click to Tweet)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Please don't carry your burdens alone. It would be an honor to pray for you. You may contact me directly at nan@jubilantlight.com

No comments :

Post a Comment