Sunday, March 1, 2015

Where is God? Sunday Glimpses

by Nan Jones  @NanJonesAuthor

Father, I lift my voice in praise to You. I love You Lord. I lift my voice to worship You and to thank You for Your faithfulness - for Your comfort - as I press into You in my sorrow. I ask that You pour Your healing Balm of Gilead over and through all my broken pieces and bring restoration. Keep me focused on Your beautiful face and shield me from the many distractions that maim and confuse me. You are my sure place in this storm. You are my security, my peace, my strong tower when the enemy assails. I need You Lord. I trust You. And I choose You no matter how hard this gets.

I pray for my many friends who are searching for You in the darkness - groping for Your hand to lift them from the miry clay of the pit. Shine the light of Your love into the shadows that they might find You and take hold of Your mighty hand. Heal them Lord. Restore to them the joy of their salvation. Uphold them with Your Spirit. Comfort them with Your amazing grace and unfathomable love. Draw my friends near to You, O Lord, and strengthen their weary spirits with new vision and understanding.

Lord, You are awesome - full of wonder, glorious in holiness. Open our eyes that we might see You. Awaken our hearts to worship You in spirit and truth. Bless You Lord. We love You and we give You praise.

Tweetables to Encourage Others

Where is God when I lose my focus? @NanJonesAuthor offers a glimpse. (Click to Tweet)

How do I praise God in the storm? @NanJonesAuthor takes you there. (Click to Tweet)

****************************************************************
Please do not carry your burdens alone. I would be honored to pray for you. You may contact me directly at nan@jubilantlight.com

No comments :

Post a Comment