Sunday, March 8, 2015

Where is God? Sunday Glimpses

by Nan Jones   @NanJonesAuthor

Father, In Your all-consuming fire You are mighty. In Your all-consuming grace You are merciful. Faithful. Kind. Thank You. 

Thank You for teaching me the many facets of Your love. You are beyond comprehension and yet You know us by name. You created the heavens and the earth, You tell the ocean how far to come, You walk on the wings of the wind, and yet you know each tear that falls from my broken heart. That amazes me, Lord, and comforts me. I need Your love and assurance. I cherish the strength of Your Presence. You are Wonderful, Lord. You are Counselor. The Prince of Peace. You are my friend.

I ask that You hold those who are hurting and crumbling in their brokenness. Pour out Your Living Water into their weary spirits and let it flow over and under the broken places of their hearts to bring healing and restoration. Show Yourself mighty in their lives with tangible interventions of protection and provision. 

When my friends feel unworthy, let them know Your love. When they feel alone, let them know Your sweet Presence. Restore to them the joy of their salvation that they might worship You through their tears. 

Your love binds up the brokenhearted and sheds light into the dark recesses of our thoughts and hearts. For this we are thankful, Lord. We praise You for who You are. Bless Your holy Name!

Tweetables to Encourage Others

Where is God when my heart is breaking? @NanJonesAuthor draws you to Him. (Click to Tweet)

How do I find God's Presence? @NanJonesAuthor lends a hand. (Click to Tweet)

*******************************************
Do you need someone to pray for you? I would be honored. You may contact me directly at nan@jubilantlight.com






















No comments :

Post a Comment