Sunday, April 12, 2015

Where is God? Sunday Glimpses

by Nan Jones

Father, turn my eyes upon You. I want to see only You ... to focus on Your face. When I meditate on You in my dark places, Your glory fills my thoughts. The Light of Your Presence envelops me and lifts me above the fray. Bring my thoughts captive to You, Lord. Cause me to think on those things which are lovely and good and noble and worthy of praise. You Lord, are worthy of praise. Consume me with Your love. Burn away the chaff in my life that clutters my heart and pushes you away.


Many are broken, hurting, or are overwhelmed by life's hardships. Many have been blindsided by unexpected events. Help them find comfort, knowing that You are sovereign and nothing takes You by surprise. 
As soon as the need arises,
You are responding to help us, to make a way where there seems to be no way. You have promised to never leave us. Never. And You have promised to never forsake us. Never. I hold fast to these promises. Lord. Help my friends do the same. Cause these promises to become vivid and alive in their spirits.

Your love is amazing Lord. The tender care with which You meet the needs of Your child is precious. Thank You. Awaken our hearts to recognize You working on our behalf. You are faithful Lord ... faithful and true. We love You.

A Tweetable to Encourage Others

Where is God when the unexpected happens? @NanJonesAuthor offers a glimpse. (Click to Tweet)

************************************************************
Please don't carry your burdens alone. If you would like prayer you may contact me directly at nan@jubilantlight.com

No comments :

Post a Comment