Sunday, April 19, 2015

Where Is God? Sunday Glimpses

by Nan Jones   @NanJonesAuthor

Father, what an amazing God You are. You astound me with Your love, Your mercy, and might. Thank You for loving me in spite of myself. Your grace lifts me from the miry clay and places me on Your Rock. I can see that, Lord ... in my imagination I can see Your love reaching through my brokenness and raising me up to stand once more. I'm so thankful You are my Rock. My Refuge. My Strong Tower. I feel safe with You.

I ask that You encourage my friends, filling them with hope and a resurgence of faith. Stir up a hunger within them to devour your Word, for it is in Your Word that our faith grows and our spirits are strengthened.

Thank You for the gift of praise. Teach us to praise You in all things, recognizing Your sovereignty over all that concerns us. I find such comfort in that Truth. You've taught me so much about trusting You. I pray that my friends will gain the knowledge of this trust also. Just knowing that You have absolute authority in my life is setting me free from those things that keep me bound. I desire this for my friends also.

You, Lord, are the One True God. Thank You for loving us with Your never-failing love.

A Tweetable to Encourage Others

Where is God when I can no longer stand? @NanJonesAuthor offers a glimpse. (Click to Tweet)

****************************************** 
Please don't carry your burdens alone. If you need prayer I'm only an email away. Contact me here: nan@jubilantlight.com

2 comments :