Sunday, April 26, 2015

Where Is God? Sunday Glimpses

by Nan Jones   @NanJonesAuthor

Father, I'm so thankful that in my weakness You are strong. I'm depending on this, Lord, because I know I can. You are faithful and true. Your grace is sufficient for me. I ask that You pour out Your grace upon me ... grace to strengthen my body, clear my mind, and fill me with kindness and laughter. Thank You Lord. It is so wonderful to know I can depend on You to give me just what I need right when I need it. How can I ever thank You enough? I give You praise.

I know many who are overwhelmed like me and I know that You, Lord, are no respecter of persons. What You do for me You will do for my friends. I ask that grace would pour out on them like a flood ... grace so deep they have to swim in it. Cause them to laugh ... deep, jaw-hurting, belly laughs. Replace their despair with Your hope, their fear with Your courage and peace. Give my friends the strength to face tomorrow. Thank You Lord.

You Lord, are our Rock. Our Refuge. Our peace ... yes, Lord, YOU are our peace. We praise Your Holy Name!

A Tweetable to Encourage Others

Where is God when I'm too weak to face tomorrow? @NanJonesAuthor offers a glimpse. (Click to Tweet)

****************************************************************
Please don't carry your burden alone. I would be honored to pray for you. You may contact me directly at nan@jubilantlight.com

No comments :

Post a Comment