Sunday, May 17, 2015

Where is God? Sunday Glimpses

by Nan Jones   @NanJonesAuthor

Father, I want so much to magnify Your name. When others see me I want them to experience Your love. I don't want my circumstances to define me. I don't want my attitudes or difficulties to camouflage You in me. When my struggles surface and I battle to control them, I ask that Your consuming fire would burn them away at the root and free me from their power. Thank You Lord.

This battle with the flesh is a tough one. I know many who share my desire to conquer it. I lift these folks to You. Honor them Lord. Manifest the fruit of self-control in their lives and in mine when flesh rears its ugly head. Transform us, Lord. Mold us. Melt us. Use us for Your glory.

Lord, You are so wonderful, so faithful and so patient with your children. Stir within us, making us aware of Your mighty work in our lives. Bless You Lord. You alone are worthy of our praise.

A Tweetable to Encourage Others

Help! I'm battling the flesh! @NanJonesAuthor shares your pain. (Click to Tweet)

****************************************************************
Please don't carry your burdens alone. I would be honored to pray for you. You may contact me directly at nan@jubilantlight.com. Please pray for me too. My book, The Perils of a Pastor's Wife, releases on June 30th. I'm in the middle of a serious fibromyalgia flare. Please pray that I will have the necessary stamina and focus, and that I will continue to walk with purpose as I envision my sisters who are struggling in ministry. Thank you my sweet friends.

1 comment :