Sunday, May 31, 2015

Where is God? Sunday Glimpses

by Nan Jones   @NanJonesAuthor

Lord, I love You. Thank You for teaching me that I can always trust You to be who You say You are. You are my Rock. My Refuge. My Comfort, and my Peace. You, Lord, are my God. Thank You for Your love.

I ask that You comfort my friends who are hurting or struggling with difficulties. Please fill their broken places with Your sweet Holy Spirit. Bring healing where there is hurt. Bring laughter where there is sorrow. Bring hope where there is despair.

You are amazing Lord. Thank You for making a way for us to know You. Just the thought of how You pursue us with Your love astounds me. The reality of Your tender care for us is hard to fathom. Make this knowledge known to my friends. Sink it deep in their knowers so that when the enemy assails there will be NO doubt that You are for them, and with them, and You will bring them through whatever is at hand. Thank You Lord. We adore you and we bless Your Holy Name!

A Tweetable to Encourage Others

Where is God when I feel so alone? @NanJonesAuthor offers a glimpse. (Click to Tweet) 

****************************************************
Please don't carry your burdens alone. You may contact me directly at nan@jubilantlight.com or visit and "like" my facebook community page, Seeing Beyond the Veil where you can find the nearness of God when you need Him the most.

No comments :

Post a Comment