Saturday, May 23, 2015

Where is God? Sunday Glimpses

by Nan Jones   @NanJonesAuthor

Lord, You brought joy to the depth of my sorrow today. Thank You. The heaviness in my spirit lifted as I walked hand-in-hand with You and focused on those things worthy of praise. You, Lord, are worthy of praise. I'm so thankful for You. 

I give You my heart Lord. Transform me into Your likeness. Speak Your truth into me. Bathe me in Your grace and mercy. Overflow my heart with Your love and goodness. I am Yours, Lord. I'm so grateful You are mine.

Please hold my friends close today. Take their sorrow and angst into Your mighty hands and shelter them in Your heart. Mold their pain into glorious jewels that embellish the vessel they are for You. Let the fear become peace and courage. Let the heartbreak become joy and laughter. Cause the despair to morph into hope and strengthened faith. Thank You, Lord. You are faithful. Great and mighty are You.

Open our eyes to see You, Lord - to recognize Your Spirit in the breeze, Your voice in the thunder, and Your grace in the rain. Blessed be Your name, Lord God.

A Tweetable to Encourage Others

Where is God when my heart is broken? @NanJonesAuthor offers a glimpse. (Click to Tweet)

****************************************************************
Please don't carry your burdens alone. I would be honored to pray for you. You may contact me directly at nan@jubilantlight.com

No comments :

Post a Comment