Sunday, January 17, 2016

Where is God? Sunday Glimpses

by Nan Jones   @NanJonesAuthor


Spirit of the Living God, fall fresh on me. Melt me, mold me, fill me, use me, Lord. Yes, please use me. Thank You for reminding me of this sweet melody that holds such Truth, for how can You use us unless you melt and mold and shape us as a vessel for Your glory - a vessel prepared to pour forth Your Living Water? I love that visual Lord. I don't love the Refiner's Fire that has been melting me, but I do love the touch of Your hand that tenderly holds the molten liquid and shapes me into a woman of faith and a vessel of honor for You. Thank You. Thank You for helping me see the whole picture.  

I know many who are in the Refiner's Fire also. It's painful Lord. It's hot and messy. It's causes fear and doubt as the person and world that we've known melts away.  Help my friends recognize Your Presence in the midst of the fire. Help them find Your reasoning - Your purpose. Help them embrace the vessel You are creating as they yield to the touch of Your hand.

You are amazing Lord. Wonderful. tender, yet mighty in power. Thank You for Your faithfulness. We love You Father and we give You praise.  

A Tweetable to Encourage Others

Where is God when I'm in the Refiner's Fire? @NanJonesAuthor offers a glimpse. (click to tweet)

~#~

                           

No comments :

Post a Comment