Sunday, January 31, 2016

Where is God? Sunday Glimpses

by Nan Jones   @NanJonesAuthor

Lord, I'm restless - restless all the way down to my bones. I feel like I'm being tossed to and fro by strong winds and angry waves. But You Lord ... You have given me deep roots of faith. You have shored up my foundation and made me strong. Sturdy. I am Yours Lord. And though uncertainties seem to come with each new day, You are my Sure Place, my Strong Tower. You are my Rock. Draw me into the cleft of Your Rock where no harm can befall me, where no fear nor doubt can assail me. You are the Mighty God, Maker of heaven and earth. I feel safe in Your arms. Secure. Loved.

I lift up those who, like me, find themselves on shifting sand. Let them feel the clasp of Your hand holding and steadying them. I ask that You guide them safely through the difficult places. Fill their hearts with the peace that passes all understanding. Give them a fresh anointing of Your Spirit that they might find renewal in their souls.

Thank You for Your Presence in our lives. Thank You for Your faithfulness that baffles me at times because of its incredible reflection of who You are. Thank You for Your grace so undeserving and Your love that knows no bounds. You are amazing Lord. We love you. 

A Tweetable to Encourage Others

Where is God when I'm restless? @NanJonesAuthor offers a glimpse. (click to tweet)

~#~

 


No comments :

Post a Comment