Sunday, January 12, 2014

How Do I Find God? Sunday Glimpses

Father God, I need Your healing touch today and I know many others who need You as well. My need is physical healing and I thank You for holding me in Your capable hands. I lift up those to You whose hearts are wrenched in two. Hold them, Lord. Open their ears to hear Your sweet whispers of affirmation and love. I bring before You the ones who are overwhelmed and want to give up. Their lives need Your healing touch - Your restorative touch. I ask that You surround them with Your presence, placing Yourself between Your hurting child and their enemies. You are powerful, compassionate, merciful, and kind. You are Almighty God - worthy of our praise. Thank You for Your faithfulness to Your Word. Thank You for Your healing touch on our lives. You, Lord, know the needs of Your children. Thank You for Your love.
*********************************************************
Please do not carry your burdens alone. I would be honored to pray with you. You may contact me directly at nan@jubilantlight.com

No comments :

Post a Comment