Sunday, April 13, 2014

Where Is God? Sunday Glimpses

by Nan Jones

Father, I need the Light of Your countenance to light my way. I want to bask in the warmth of Your Light - Your presence. I find joy in Your presence. I find strength and peace. I stand amazed at the knowledge that You loved us so much You made a way for us to know You - a way for us to abide in Your presence. If only we would open the eyes of our hearts to walk in that knowledge. You Lord - the author and finisher of our faith, the Creator of the Universe made a way for us to know You. Thank You, Lord. You are an amazing God. Full of power. Full of mercy. Thank You for pursuing us with Your love. I pray for my friends who need to be reminded of who You are and how much You love them. Your love covers all things. It negates the places we have strayed from You. It draws us to Your side bringing comfort and acceptance. I ask that You repair the broken places, fill the empty places. Make a way where there seems to be no way. Awaken the hearts of my friends to see You anew. Anoint them with a fresh anointing to do Your work. Give them courage to move forward, holding Your hand, trusting Your guidance. Thank You Lord. You are the Mighty God, our Prince of Peace. We love You, Lord.

*********************************************************
Tweetables to Encourage Others

Do you know how much you are loved? @NanJonesAuthor might help. WHERE IS GOD? SUNDAY GLIMPSES (Click to Tweet)

Lord, I want to bask in the Light of Your presence. (Click to Tweet)

*********************************************************
Would you like someone to pray with you? I would be honored. You may contact me at nan@jubilantlight.com



1 comment :

  1. Hi Nan! I love the part of your prayer that asks the Lord to make a way where there seems to be no way. That's the place where faith is shaken I think. I always think there has to be a way for 'me' to do things...but sometimes I have to rely on him for the whole thing. Scary place, but truly the place of faith.

    I pray you will have a grace-filled Holy Week and Easter,
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete