Sunday, April 20, 2014

Where Is God? Sunday Glimpses

by Nan Jones  

Lord, I choose You. I choose to walk in the redemptive work of the cross, to live by faith, immersed in Your grace. You are an awesome God, full of wonder and might. What You did for us is beyond our comprehension! Open the eyes of our hearts to know and understand how wonderful You are. I ask that You grant us understanding of the miracle of Your love. We cannot grasp its height, its depth, its width. It astounds us. Thank You for the price You paid that we might know you. I pray for my friends who feel unworthy of Your great love. I ask that You open their ears to hear Your gentle voice calling them to come back home to You. Open their eyes to see the image of You standing with arms opened wide to receive them in Your embrace. Shake up the head knowledge, the analysis, the debate, and awaken the tender places of the heart to see and know You. Forgive us for turning You into an argument. You are the way, the TRUTH, and the life. No man comes to the Father but by You, Jesus. We may not understand its simplicity, but the power is undeniable. You are faithful and true. You are good and merciful. Thank You, Lord. We love You and we give You praise.

*********************************************************
Tweetables to Encourage Others

Lord, I choose You. I choose to walk in the redemptive work of the cross, to live by faith, immersed in Your grace. (Click to Tweet)
 
Do you feel unworthy of God's love? @NanJonesAuthor may be able to help. (Click to Tweet)

*********************************************************
Do you need someone to pray with you? I would be honored. You may contact me at  nan@jubilantlight.com

No comments :

Post a Comment