Sunday, January 11, 2015

Where Is God? Sunday Glimpses

by Nan Jones   @NanJonesAuthor

Father, Your love still amazes me. That sounds so cliche', but it's overwhelmingly true. I cannot fathom the depth of Your love. Thank You for causing me to ponder its depth and thank You for allowing me to experience just how amazing it is. Guard my heart against ever taking it for granted - may it never be! I want to walk in Your love with eyes wide open to see You working in my midst. I want to bask in Your love with ears attuned to Your sweet affirming and comforting whispers. Bless You, Lord.

I ask the same for my friends, for You are no respecter of persons. Each of Your children are Your special treasures. Comfort my friends with Your love. Help them know Your Presence as You have taught me. Open the eyes of their heart to understand that as You abide in us, we abide in You. It is in You that we live, and move, and have our being ... in You. I feel safe in Your Presence. Secure. Peaceful. You are mighty, O Lord - mighty and magnificent. I'm so thankful I belong to You.

A Tweetable to Encourage Others

How do I know You love me, Lord? @NanJonesAuthor offers a glimpse. SUNDAY GLIMPSES (Click to Tweet)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please don't carry your burdens alone. I would be honored to pray for you. You may contact me directly at nan@jubilantlight.com

No comments :

Post a Comment