Sunday, January 25, 2015

Where Is God? Sunday Glimpses

by Nan Jones   @NanJonesAuthor

Father, Sometimes my heart feels as though it will burst from the conflict within, but then Your sweet grace flows down and rescues me. My heart becomes saturated with Your love and the aching stills, the devastation abates. I'm so thankful You are near to the brokenhearted - so very thankful.  I could not stand beneath the weight otherwise. Your Presence strengthens me. Your whispers bid me come. Thank You for not leaving me alone in my pain.

I know many others, Lord, who are broken. Their silent screams are unbearable in their own strength and yet You hear and You come. Thank You for Your faithfulness to hold Your child when we are too weak to stand. You are a mighty God, a tender Father. We love you Lord and we give You praise.

A Tweetable to Encourage Others

Where is God when I'm overwhelmed with sorrow? @NanJonesAuthor offers a glimpse. (Click to Tweet)

******************************************************
I'm featuring Christian authors as guest bloggers on Thursdays. If you'd like to share your story of finding God's Presence in your darkest hours - how He revealed Himself to you, how He cared for and provided for you, please contact me at nan@jubilantlight.com and I'll send you the guidelines.

*******************************************************
Please don't carry your burden alone. I would be so honored to pray with you. You may contact me directly at nan@jubilantlight.com with your prayer request.

No comments :

Post a Comment