Sunday, July 5, 2015

Where is God? Sunday Glimpses

by Nan Jones   @NanJonesAuthor


Father, I adore You. My life would be so empty without You, so broken in so many areas. But Lord, in my loss You have comforted me, in my pain You have held me, in my sorrow You have wiped my tears and sheltered me beneath the shadow of Your wings. Thank You. You are faithful and true, merciful and kind. I love You.

Just as You have opened my eyes to see You, Lord, I pray the same for my friends. Grant them understanding of You in their lives, surrounding them with Your sweet Presence. Comfort them with this knowledge. Astound them with who You are. And bring them peace, Lord. Please bring my friends peace.

You are an awesome God. Thank You for pursuing us with Your love.

A Tweetable to Encourage Others

Where is God when I need Him? @NanJonesAuthor offers a glimpse. (Click to Tweet)

****************************************************************

Please don't carry your burden alone. I would be honored to pray for you. You may contact me directly at nan@jubilantlight.com

****************************************************************
Is life coming at you hard and you just want to get away from the chaos for awhile? The Lord led me to create a facebook community page, Seeing Beyond the Veil, where you can be still and remember that He is God. On Seeing Beyond the Veil you'll find powerful worship songs, scriptures, and inspiring quotes, and testimonies. If you need prayer you can message me directly and I'll post your request on the page. We have many in the community who love to pray for others. I hope you'll visit and decide to stay as part of the community.

No comments :

Post a Comment